Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.


Department of Buildings

Fireworks stands require permits from DOB; we will be processing applications through July 3, 2024. New applicants should view this form and follow the outlined steps, while returning applicants should follow the instructions laid out in this form. For any questions, please Contact DOB.

Menu Button

Welcome to the Department of Buildings

1 I Need To...
2 ...

Boiler Permit

Permit Description

  1. Boiler Fuel Burning Permit
  2. Boiler Unfired Pressure Vessel Permit
  3. Miniature Boiler Permit

To add, replace, remodel or repair fuel-burning or unfired pressure vessel equipment such as furnaces or boilers, you must apply for a boiler permit. There are three different types of boiler permit applications:

  • Unfired Pressure Vessel Permit Application
  • Miniature Boiler Permit Application
  • Fuel Burning Equipment Permit Application

To apply for these permits, please use our Permit Wizard online application for residential permit applications and our Citizen Access Portal for multi-unit residential and commercial projects.


Permit Timeline


Contact TTY: